- Follow code standard and development dependencies as defined by lead developer.
- Collaborate with back-end engineering to agree on RESTful interface.
- Understand modern browser compatibility, cache strategies, and their nuances.
- Create front-end ES Modules for React web applications based on open source projects
Task & Responsibilities:
- Able to work from design (PSD) and related requirements to develop and deliver front-end features and components.
- Work with UX team to make visual design decisions.
- Work closely with designers, product managers and backend engineers.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders across other partner apps to troubleshoot issues across the backend system.
- Integrate various frameworks and automations tools to support business and marketing terms.
- A passion for analysis & design, writing use-cases or user stories, documentation, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams and other artifacts that help create great web app.
- Proven work experience as a React Developer. (Candidates are required to show production level snippets during interview)
- Strong technical understanding on HTML, CSS, JS & React.
- Added bonus: working experience with NodeJS/Express, SQL, Mongo, Mongoose, NoSQL, React Native.
- Minimum understanding on Git VCS & Linux CLI.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Good sense of humor.
Kindly send your resume to: