- Collaborate with back-end engineering to agree on RESTful interface.
- Understand how back-end API coded, read NodeJS/Express and how NoSQL works.
- Understand of modern browser and their nuances.
Task & Responsibilities:
- Able to work from design documents and related requirements to develop and deliver front-end features and subsystems.
- Work with UX team to make visual design decisions.
- Work closely with designers, product managers and backend engineers.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders across other partner apps to troubleshoot issues across the backend system.
- Integrate various frameworks and automations tools to support business and marketing terms.
- A passion for analysis & design, writing use-cases or user stories, documentation, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams and other artifacts that help create great web app.
- Proven work experience as a Web Application Engineer.
- Minimum 2 years experience building web application from start to finish using React.
- Added bonus: working experience with PHP, NodeJS/Express, SQL, NoSQL.
- Minimum understand how Git command & Linux CLI.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Good sense of humor.
Kindly send your resume to: