The tasks and resposibilities will primarily include:-
- Assembling recorded raw material into a finished product suitable for broadcasting;
- Design and editing videos;
- Any other video production and related task assigned;
- Required to report to and work under the direction of the Producers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree qualification.
- Good command of English and Chinese language.
- Must be comfortable and willing to learn about new editing software. Any other Creative Suite software is a plus (After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Highly interested in a career within the video and journalism field.
- Independent, patient, creative, passion in video editing and possesses display positive working.
- Keen eye for details, communicates well and good interpersonal relationships
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Fellowship starts March 1st, 2018 until December 2018 (Duration of 10 months)
Submit your CV to email@example.com together with your previous works.
请将您的简历提交到 firstname.lastname@example.org, 以及您的参考文件