Job Overall Purpose
Maintaining the subscription marketing department by ensuring the overall upkeep of all relevant matters are at the optimal performance and to provide active technical services.
Responding to emails, calls, chats, sms & whatsapp
- Handle general enquiries on subscription related matters.
- Assist in registrations and renewals.
- Provide 1st level technical support. Escalate to 2nd level technical support if unable to resolve.
- Checking designated emails and responding immediately to any subscription related matters and enquiries.
- Transfer calls to the relevant departments when necessary.
- Make occasional outbound calls upon requests from work colleagues.
Payment Processing & Updates
- Provide subscribers with quotations and invoices.
- Liaise with the Accounts department to verify payments.
- Update payments from banks – deposits, cheque’s, etc.
- Process payments made by subscribers via promotional drive.
- Process subscription payment reversals – processing refunds for cancellation and termination of subscription service.
- Update staff complimentary (free) subscription accounts.
- Create bundle accounts for clients.
- Create complimentary access to selected clients and columnist assigned by advertising, marketing and editorial department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma in any related field.
- 1-2 years working experience in any related field.
- Preferably Junior Executives. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Positive attitude, friendly disposition & able to work well with others.
- Must possess creativity and ability to visualize ideas and share amongst the team for development.
- Able to read/write Chinese, English & Malay language.
- Able to do English to Chinese and vice versa translations.
- Able to work long hours when needed.
- Detail oriented and meticulous with paperwork.
Kindly send your resume to: