- Managing and engaging in hands on interaction within Malaysiakini’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Acquire, review and continuously improve content and photos to accurately reflect the character and specifications of clients content
- Ensure social media content is maintained to the highest quality standards
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Respond and react to changes within social networks, with special focus on functionality, etiquette, and reporting
- Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, and exceptions
- Provide creative input on content and ideas regarding social media viral marketing
- Create graphics and videos suitable to social media curation and contents
- Has a bachelor’s or associate degree in advertising, marketing, mass communications, English or related.
- Excels at research, possesses excellent writing English skills, and able to read and write fluently in Bahasa Malaysia.
- Has a minimum of 1 – 2 years’ working experience in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Dedicated to blogging and use of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, messaging apps
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Understands social media universe including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Forum, blogs, etc.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
Kindly send your resume to: