(1) Developing and executing the subscription marketing strategy & programs:
• Has a strategic mindset and the ability to own the development and cross-functional execution of effective subscription marketing initiatives.
• Owns subscription marketing programs across all stages of the program lifecycle: development, pre-launch, launch, monitoring, improvement, metrics, post-mortem, iteration and growth.
• Owns subscription marketing over the entire spectrum of the customer lifecycle: acquisition, retention, engagement, renewals and win-back.
• Ensures success in developing, optimizing and scaling performance marketing programs using digital advertising, in-app messaging, push notifications, email and other trackable media.
• Has expert understanding of subscription marketing analytics.
• Able to create, develop and evolve subscription marketing instrumentation: attribution, in-app messaging, activity-based CRM.
(2) Developing and executing the advertisement marketing strategy & programs:
• Responsible for forming and directing the marketing strategy for advertisement sales, creating and implementing advertisement marketing campaigns and managing various advertising-related industry programs.
• Plans the marketing program budget and develops the marketing efforts for advertising demand generation, as well as evaluate each program’s overall performance throughout its life-cycle.
• Works with sales team to develop and establish a strong varied base of customer references, case studies, testimonials and volunteer referees.
• Leverages Malaysiakini internal assets like KiniTV, KiniAcademy, Events, Online sites to promote advertising to SME and Corporate audiences.
• Initiates, runs and generates information from market research studies, and analyses the findings to understand customer and market opportunities for SME & Corporate businesses.
• Collaborates with subscription, creative and advertisment sales colleagues (industry packages) to craft and execute marketing programs that drives growth and new opportunities.
• Leads customer surveys and satisfaction reviews in working with subscription team and sales team for mass subscribers and SME/Corporate advertising clients.
• Works well under pressure, with proven experience delivering on complex, impactful, large-scale, time-critical projects.
• Possesses strong communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful discussions at all levels of the organisation.
• Has a deep understanding of the Mobile, Social Media and Internet ecosystems, monetization, user engagement and acquisition models.
Kindly send your resume to:email@example.com