- Conducts analysis of moderate complexity on programming problems concerning a sub-system or group of web application programs
- Contributes to the design, development, testing, documentation and ongoing maintenance of the company’s web applications for lottery software products.
- Converts design into a working application with highest quality, based on the requirement specifications, system and equipment specifications, and adhere to the coding standards.
- Reviews product and project requirements and provides technical input or consultation on product definition, implementation and project plans.
- Creates and maintains the documentation related to the software, such as functional specifications and the design specifications
- Performs debugging of programs and routines
- Conducts unit tests on sub-system modules
- Assists with final system integration testing, software QA testing, and customer acceptance testing
- Works with QA team to identify, document, and resolve issues
- Provides support for the field installation and testing of equipment and software
- Possess a degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- Experience in the following programming languages/platforms/libraries:
- Strong knowledge of current/emerging technologies and data management:
- Experience in developing API’s utilizing GraphQL,XML/JSON business object representation and REST architecture
- Self-motivated, team player and possess abilities and aptitudes to perform duties listed above with limited supervision.
- Candidate must possess good interpersonal skills, strong analytical problem-solving skills and documentation skills.
- Able to converse and write in English
Kindly send your resume to: