- To create digital content in Mandarin in multiple formats, text, images, audio, video and to treat and promote digital content on our various websites and social platforms to service the needs of our audience.
- To produce accurate, informed and interesting news and current affairs, social and cultural content to the highest standards whilst maintaining professional journalistic standards of accuracy, impartiality and fair dealing
- To report, present, research, write, translate, edit and adapt text stories, video or audio material for audiences on digital platforms and radio; good on-screen presence and broadcast voice preferred.
- To generate ideas for programme content; to suggest new angles on existing stories and to put forward stories not yet covered.
- To be able to use a range of digital equipment and information technology to research, write, assemble, edit and deliver programmes in the appropriate medium, to the highest professional standards.
- Sound understanding of media law and industry codes of conduct.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Journalism or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
- Full command of Mandarin language as well as fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Excellent broadcast voice and good reporting and presentation skills;
- Ability to script write, edit and produce audio/radio content is required
- Passionate about Malaysian news and have thorough knowledge and understanding of news and current affairs;
- Independent, patient, and highly interested in a career within the broadcast journalism field;
Kindly send your resume to: