Global creative icons burn the stage at Sime Darby Convention Centre on Sept 14!
As creativity embraces a myriad of media possibilities, new skill sets come into play in a wireless, borderless world.
A global gathering of breakthrough thinkers who will inspire marketers and the creative community in Malaysia is coming to Kuala Lumpur on September 14.
Marketing communications professionals who want to lead change and profit from better creativity will win at this one-day historic event.
• Tham Khai Meng – Worldwide Chief Creative Officer Ogilvy & Mather, New York.
• Nils Andersson – President & Chief Creative Officer TBWA\ Greater China
• Merlee Jayme – Chairman & Chief Creative Officer DM9 Jayme Syfu, Manila
• Yasu Sasaki – Executive Creative Director Dentsu Aegis Network/Dentsu Inc.
• Sonal Dabral – Chairman & Chief Creative Officer DDB Mudra Group, India
• Vinod Savio- Integrated Creative Director DDB Group/Tribal Worldwide, S’pore
• Steve Molloy – Creative Director & App Strategist, LOMAH Studios, Sydney
• Pat Law – Founder of Social Influence Agency GOODSTUPH Singapore
• Steve Lawler – Head of Creative, Kult Magazine
Worldwide Chief Creative Officer of Ogilvy & Mather Tham Khai Meng, who is also the Keynote Speaker, says, “The rise of AI, VR, the digital revolution and the inexorable migration from big screens to small screens, shows how our world is being disrupted and transformed by the ‘Tech Overlords’. At the heart of this revolution I see a paradox: these cutting edge technologies will depend more and more on the ancient art of storytelling.”
This is the second year for the Creative AllStars Conference in Malaysia.
Topics that will be covered include How India became a creative Super Power; Creating a Visual Vocabulary; Apps & Creativity; Fail Harder; Emotional Digital – using technology to create deep emotions; The Power of Restlessness, and more.
Creative AllStars Conference Organiser Harmandar Singh adds, “This year’s brilliant lineup of speakers provides the right wake up call to the creative industry as we tread cautiously into areas that still remain unknown to many of us. For example, social media has turned on its head with the rampant rage of public shaming, etc. What ramifications this has on brands building credo in social remains to be seen. We even have a very colourful lady speaker whose topic is “The Importance of being a Social slut!”
Visit their website for more details.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact:
Sledgehammer Communications (M) Sdn Bhd
M: 012 205 2588
T: 03 7726 2588