Work with a great creative and programming team to make websites and mobile apps that are user friendly and exciting. Here’s a chance to get millions to use your web designs.
Salary range: RM3,500 to 5,000
- Create visually appealing and intuitive web & app interfaces
- Continue to evolve and improve on UI
- Maintain the design of numerous versions of the UI custom tailored to numerous products
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Frontend coder / prototyping and visual UX designer
- BSc or higher degree in HCI, computer science, design or related studies (may be substituted for two (2) years’ experience)
- Specific experience on high loads of data visualization for primarily text-based information
- Knowledge of SEO, Web Accessibility, Web Standards is another plus
- Comfort for working through complex information architectures and abstracting into a powerful UI and obsessed with good user-centered design practices
- Ability to negotiate and articulate the “why” of design decisions. You’ll need to convince, to disagree confidently, and take and give straightforward criticism.
- Strong portfolio with examples of unique and original designs for web and coding is a must
Write in to Sean Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org , with a resume and links to your portfolio.
Take a Sneak Peek at Our Creative Staff