- Identifying target markets, new local and regional clients opportunities.
- Understand the sales life-cycle and establish a pipeline of business for each market and maintain an accurate forecasting.
- Deal closing and negotiation skills. The role will involve commercial and legal contract negotiation. Proven closing skills are a requirement.
- Effectively monitor online inventory and current pricing. Submit weekly / monthly sales forecasts to advertising head.
- Identifying common sales roadblocks and feeding back client requirements into the product development process.
- Organised, driven, proactive and self-motivated – managing the end to end sales process, understand and deliver against the targets and maximising the conversion rate through the sales process is a key responsibility.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, dedicated and driven work ethic
- Digitally literate
- Effective communications skills – presentation, face to face and written
- Detail and process oriented, ability to meet targets
- Proven end to end sales skills – prospecting, pipeline management, closing, and negotiation (this role requires end to end sales management)
- Experience selling into the publishing industry
Kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com