The candidate will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR, emphasising on:
- Recruitment and selection for vacant positions as well as planning and executing recruitment strategies;
- Updating and maintaining all employee records and HR databases;
- Assisting in researching and implementing new appraisal review processes and staff retention methods;
- Being updated with latest labour law and ensuring company and staff adheres to all relevant laws and regulations as well as company policies; and
- Designing and coordinating learning and development activities.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum diploma in Human Resource or related studies.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in HR department.
- Possess a good understanding of Local Employment Act and other statutory bodies requirements.
- Able to communicate well inter and intra departments.
- Meticulous, independent, able to take initiatives, multi-task and prioritise work.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org